TABLEBASEDEPOT® TERMS & CONDITIONS
Notice: PPE EQUIPMENT CAN NOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED THIS INCLUDES ALL BARRIERS AND SAFEPOD GEO DOMES SALES ARE FINAL.
1. 1 Year Minimum Warranty on all products against manufacturer defects that could lead to a product failing.
2. Payment Terms: Payment Due Prior To Shipping
3. Custom orders 100% Deposit required cannot be cancelled for any reason.
4. Unpaid accounts beyond the agreed terms may incur interest charges at the prevailing lending rates.
5. Any goods delivered remain the property of "Table Base Depot" until full payment has been received.
6. Please make check payments payable to : Table Base Depot.
7. Wholesale items shipped direct off our containers may not be able to be returned sales are final in this case. Any return of merchandise before acceptance will require a letter of approval and review of qualifying terms. The order is subject to transportation and determined factory restocking fees including any credit card fees associated with your order will be charged back. Any approved returns must be received by our warehouse within 14 days.
8. Whenever possible, we will ship as per customer's delivery request. We assume no
responsibility for warehousing of merchandise when consignee is unable to receive
shipment. Delivery date is contingent upon customs clearance, fires, accidents, strikes, supplies, labor and
any other causes that are beyond our control.
9. As per industry standards all Refunds or Exchanges Customer Pays Return Freight. Custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
10. Custom orders can not be cancelled for any reason.
11. Table Base Depot and it's factories reserve the right to make minor design modifications to improve the strength of our products.
12. Any custom delivery requests such as appointments, inside deliveries, redirects or power tailgates are extra services you will be charged for this, written permission from table base depot is required first.
13. Any and All legal issue or disputes that could arise will be held and overseen by the Province of British Columbia Civil Resolution Tribunal.
14. By paying this quote or invoice you agree to our terms of conditions.
15. In some cases our product may need minor touch up which is common to the furniture industry. We will do our best accommodate anything that's needed.
16. After the shipment has left our dock the carrier now has legal possession of the goods and is responsible for them arriving safely. We will do everything we can to help resolve any issues that may arise including freight claims on your behalf or sending a replacement item.
17. A 50% restocking fee will be applied for a returned order which is not for exchange and is classified as simple buyers remorse.
18. Freight claims must be submitted within 2 days calendar days.
19. Although freight damage is rare, we recommend that our valued customers thoroughly inspect
each shipment at the time of delivery and notate any abnormalities, shortages, or damages on the delivery
receipt. All boxes should be opened for inspection and pieces counted to ensure a completed delivery. Make
the driver wait while you review and inspect the shipment; write “DRIVER REFUSED INSPECTION” when
signing the delivery receipt in the unlikely event the driver will not wait. Failure to notate the delivery receipt
terminates any and all claims that can be filed on damaged merchandise.
20. Any deficiency must be reported within 3 days of product arrival.